- Go Back
Ethics Office (Number of budget positions people：1 people)：Responsible for the conduct of ethics, based on the applicable laws and regulations.
Duties of staff in Ethics Office
- Advocate the incorrupt ethics and community involvement.
- Construct, promote and implement regulations against corruption and precaution measures
- Develop, coordinate and promote the recommendations for anti-corruption
- Make declaration about the public officers’ financial disclosure, handle conflict of interest and incorrupt ethics related tasks.
- Handle the matters relating to corruption and illegal treatment and inspect the business with corruption risk.
- Handle and coordinate the public service confidentiality and security maintenance.
- Other temporary to-do tasks.
|25957656 # 710
Taipei Fine Arts Museum