Guided tours of exhibitions are provided at the museum. Several kinds of guided tours are provided: special group guided tours, scheduled guided tours, audio guides and expert guided tours.
Group guided tour services are available for students’ field trips and can be arranged by appointment. Group guided tours for organizations and institutions as well as tours for the disabled can be reserved by mail or telephone.
* The museum will be closed to the public from October 11, 2017 until the end of June 2018 to undertake an upgrade of the air conditioning system. During the closed time, scheduled guided tours, group guided tours and accessibility tours will suspend service.
* Group guided tours (above 20 people, in Chinese): For reservations, please contact Miss Hsiao, (02) 2595-7656#323 ,7 days before the tour.
* Family guided tours are held for each exhibition,given in Chinese.
* Scheduled guided tours are usually given in Chinese and English. Please reservations by mail or telephone.
* Audio guides: Audio guide are provided according to exhibitions at service center of 1st floor.
* Recent Audio guide(in Chinese): Taipei Biennial 2016
TFAM's main entrance on Zhongshan N. Rd is equipped with a ramp for the physically challenged; wheelchairs are available at the first-floor Information Center. The building is also equipped with elevators for the handicapped, and each floor is equipped with special rest rooms.
Located on the museum's basement floor, the Nursing Room is available for breast-feeding.
Reading & Conference
In the basement the museum provides professional artistic publications in a art library. There are currently 49,767 items. A medium-sized auditorium is also available for study groups and seminars.
Food & Beverage
Food and beverages can be found in the G section and the atrium in the basement. Meals, beverages and afternoon tea are available. The menu is changed from time to time, and varies according to the theme of exhibitions.
Publications & Souvenirs
A souvenir shop is located on the right side of the lobby on the first floor. Museum-related products, as well as various kinds of illustrations, artworks, posters and stationery are on offer.
"TPE-Free" wi-fi service is accessible in the lobby on the first floor,G area on the basement floor,and the passage of the Art Library on the basement floor.You can connect to the internet with the account of TPE-Free.